Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School Is OUT!!!





Beach Day with my little 1st Graders. I will miss this class, this is the best class I've ever had.


My last day of school was Monday, and Little Man had surgery on Tuesday (yesterday). He was circumcised. We thought about it for 2 years (before he was even home) and we had several reasons for wanting this procedure to be done, but had I known how much pain my Little Man would have to endure, I do not think I would have done the surgery. He seems to be much better this evening, but yesterday and this morning were unbelievable. He would scream at the very top of his lungs, hold on to my neck, and his whole body would shake for about 10-15 minutes every time he had to pee-pee. It was HORRIBLE! I really had no idea it would have been that bad. The surgeon told me it would just be sore...NOT the case!!!


Knocked out for his nap today...Mickey slept by him the whole 2 hours.



It is looking like Dominick may have given up his baby bed. He never climbed out of it like we thought he'd end up doing. But he woke up in the middle of the night crying and insisted on sleeping on the floor in his room Monday night and again for his nap yesterday. So last night we took the mattress out of his bed and stuck in on the floor and he was soooo excited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!School is OUT!!!!!!Now I'll be able to talk to you during the day if I get lonesome. You did the right thing with Dominick's surgery. I'm sorry that I was not there for support for all of you.
Little Man is my heart and I miss him so much. Hope he is better so ya'll can come visit next week. I have some new COOL play toys for him to enjoy....nothing he doesn't already have at his house.... but it will be FUN!!!!!

All my love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I had to come back and comment on Mickey....he's such a sweet dog. He loves Little Man so much. What a pair?
Love,
Mom

Rhonda said...

WoooHooo, you get to spend the summer with your little man. Poor Dominick. Hopefully, the pain will stop soon. Hang in there.

Betsy said...

Oh, the poor baby! That must have been so hard for you, Lynn. The good thing is, he'll have no memory of it, and now it's done. You won't have to worry about it anymore.

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Hi Lynn,

Ana and I just decided to make her blog private. If you guys ever want to check up on us my email is luvcoexist@gmail.com. Send me a note and I will add you to our list of readers. Same goes for your mom. Your chunky monkey is growing into quite a handsome guy. :)