Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One of the main reasons I have not been blogging lately is because I have become hopelessly obsessed with playing in my yard. I literally stay outside from the time I get home each day until it gets dark outside (4:30-8:00). Then I suddenly realize the time and I have to rush to get Little Man fed, bathed and off to bed. I have flower beds in the front and backyard plus I mess with the grass daily, either cutting it or watering it. I have gone a bit crazy over the whole deal...I count and recount each little bud on some of my plants. All the new growth is so exciting to watch. I take breaks in between to play with Little Man with his bubble lawn mower, water table, kite, chalk... We have been thoroughly enjoying being outdoors.




7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Lynn,
Your gardens are beautiful. I love all the color you have.

Janice said...

Oh Lynn the yard looks great!!! I wish I loved yardwork like you do.! It surely shows your hardwork and I love the beautiful statue in your garden as well....oh that's Dominick!!! hehe! sha little boy
Janice

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're blogging again! Your yard is so pretty. I hope we can come see it finally sometime this summer. We have been enjoying the outside too.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

Your yard is gorgeous!!!!! I love it. And of course.... Dominick is cute as ever!!!!

Christine

Betsy said...

Wow, Lynn! It looks beautiful! You need to come over and do my yard.

Candy said...

WOW I totally WISH the OUTDOOR GREEN THUMB BUG that bit you would find its way over to ME...I Hate dirt, bugs, sweat, and I CAN NOT EVEN KEEP A HOUSE PLANT ALIVE.

LOOKS AWESOME and if you were my neighbor I would hire you to do mine...HUGS

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks gorgeous. I'm so glad gardening is one of your hobbies. Little Man looks gorgeous also. You are doing a great job as a Mom. Only a few days left of school then you will get a well deserved break.

Love,
MOM