Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dominick has been doing so much better from his little surgery. The first 2 days were bad and then he quickly started acting back to his normal self by the 3rd day. I'm glad we decided to do the surgery now that things are better, although I had doubted our decision the first two days. I kept him home from daycare for the whole week and I played with him all day but he was so bored by Friday, he was asking to go to daycare. I said "Do you miss daycare?" and he said "No, I miss Hannah."






This is a splash park we took him to a few days before his surgery.



We spent the last week visiting my parents. They bought Dominick (& cousins) a water table and swing set just like the one we have for their house.






We took Dominick to the beach in Biloxi, MS It is only 30 minutes from my parents' house. We took him there only to play in the sand with his new dump truck. I had not planned on allowing him to go in the water. I thought he'd be a little scared, plus it is nasty looking water. The sand is pretty but the water is a little gross. But Little Man decided the water was fantastic and he had a wonderful time playing in the water and with the sand at the beach!!!



Excuse the fat chick...I'm not sure who that is (hee-hee). I am on a diet by the way. It is so funny, you can actually walk at least 1/2 mile out into the water and it is so shallow it will not even get up to my waist.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ha Ha Ha He missed his girlfriend. That is too cute.
I love the pictures of the the three of y'all on the beach.

Jodi Crubaugh said...

So glad to heare that Dominick is doing so well after his surgery. :)

Anonymous said...

How I love this Little Man. He is such a joy. He really liked the beach....we'll have to go back when you come back to visit.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee