Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sorry so long with the updates. I didn't think anyone really read my blog any more so I had stopped updating, but I've had a few requests so here I am. I will post a few old pictures and try to update again much sooner this time.





These are pictures of Little Man "pocking" eggs on Easter. Pocking is a tradition we do in our family where one person holds an egg and the other taps the egg and you see which one cracks. The one that doesn't crack is the winner. It probably sounds very strange but it is something I
did as a little girl with the whole family and we still do it. I think it is a Cajun/French tradition and I'm not sure the history behind the tradition, but oh well, guess I should research it one day.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh I was so happy when I pulled up your blog and saw the new pictures of that adorable face. He is getting so big. Lynn, he gets cuter and cuter everyday.
I had never heard of pocking eggs, sounds fun. Maybe next Easter, we will try it. Welcome back to blogging.

Janice said...

Sha baby..He is such a cutie pa- tooty! I could just eat him...looking like a little man! and yes we still look for updates so please keep blogging! love ya'll. Hope to see you guys soon. Oh and thanks for the pony pics!

Betsy said...

Yay! A post from Lynn! Dominick is looking like such a little man these days. Where did your baby go?