Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hot Sunny Day

It was super hot on Saturday so Dominick enjoyed playing outside, picking flowers and eating them, and wearing his summer clothes. I can't believe he can still fit in this outfit.
Dominick loves this little playhouse/slide.
This is Dominick sitting in the car and pointing at his new T.V. Jon didn't want to "spoil" him but I talked him into buying a T.V. for the 3 hour drives to my parents' house. I didn't intend for the T.V. to be an everyday thing, but guess what...IT IS! Dominick points at it immediately and says "TT, TT, TT" and then hollers until I turn it on. He LOVES IT!!!!
A picture of the car DVD player. We also bought him a Diego chair, Diego pillow, and some Diego fabric which I used to sew a cover for his little nap mat at daycare. He now sleeps on a mat on the floor at daycare instead of a crib. He is doing awesome with it now but they had to hold him down (lovingly) for 30 minutes while he screamed the first time. Yikes, I'm glad I wasn't aware of that at the time. I think it is kinda funny now, he's such a tough little guy, yet the most affectionate and loving baby you'll ever meet. I just look at him everyday and think "I didn't know you could possibly love someone this much". (I think Jon got a little jealous wen I told him that)
I love this outfit from Pop and Hunnie. Dominick looked sooo cute in it Sunday for church. He likes to drink out of my fountain Diet Cokes I get everyday so I decided to try a juice box and see if he liked it. I bought a little holder for it so that he can't squeeze it and make it overflow. He LOVES this thing. He drinks the whole thing within minutes and he isn't normally a big drinker. I think he just feels like a big boy drinking out of his own real straw.
You did good buying me this juice box holder Momma. It is super cool!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Dominick loooves to play outside. He is getting so big and grown-up, yet he is still such a baby in many ways. He is now brave enough to climb the steps to the slide with one hand while holding his new juice box in the other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! He is sooooo adorable and beautiful!!!!! I could squeeze his little cheeks all day!!!

Take care,
Christine

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is cute!!! Very grown up!! Love the summer outfit.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted new pictures of my precious angel. So, so cute!!!!!!! You can tell he is happy....cause he has an awesome Mom & Dad. He's just beautiful. We love him so much.
Love,
Maw Maw Dee

JuJu - said...

I am luvin me some Dominick!!!!

Hey Maw Maw Dee:)

Candy said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment about Miss Kya...Kya just got a little house with a slide for her Birthday...but I bet whe would rather come over and play with Dominick on his...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu