Thursday, March 1, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper

I was mopping last night and looked around the corner and Dominick had picked up the broom and was sweeping up a storm. He was so into it, I went to get my camera but when he saw the camera he stopped. So I kept the camera hidden and he later picked up the Swiffer mop and started mopping. It was so cute. He stopped when he realized Mickey (dog) was eating his snack.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the park last Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so cute Little Man mopping. He likes food better than housework. I do to.....

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

JuJu - said...

Cute as ever - and growing waayyy too quick!!!!!!!!!!


Julia:)

Angel said...

awwwww what a cute helper! Angel

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Dominick is getting more handsome every day! And what the little helper he is!!! :)