Saturday, February 24, 2007

SQUEAKY SHOES

Sorry it has been sooo long since I last posted. I went to my parents' house last Sat.-Tues. for the Mardi Gras Holidays. We went shopping and bought Dominick tons of summer clothes and a few new toys. Dominick must have thought it was Christmas again because my mom had bought him tons of new toys for her house. Then on Tues. we went to Jon's parents' house and spent the day with them and did a little more shopping. Thanks for all the new toys and clothes Maw Maw & Paw Paw and Pop and Hunnie!!!
Dominick's Maw Maw also got him some new Squeaker Sneakers that came in the mail today. Dominick seemed to think they were pretty cool. The video below was taken about 5 minutes after he tried out his new squeaky shoes.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Lounging on his big bear eating his Cheerios at Maw Maw's house.



Here is Dominick with his Tio in a little outfit Maw Maw bought him that we had to exchange for the 24 month because his tummy was too big for the 18 month.

Maw Maw was digging quarters out her wallet at the mall so Dominick could ride all the rides. The horse is the only one he really liked.

Another ride at the mall.


I bought this bike for Dominick because I felt bad for him. He is always begging us to push him on his 2 little cars and our backs hurt too bad to bend down so far and I feel like a mean Momma because he doesn't understand why we don't want to push him. So I broke down and bought this one for him because it has a long handle so we can push him easily.

Dominick was sticking his hand in the freezing cold pool water at Pop and Hunnie's house. When Jon let him up he proceeded to try to walk right into the freezing pool.

He was making me so nervous walking around the pool. He wanted to get in so bad!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we got new pictures. He really does seem to like his squeeky shoes, I'm so happy. The striped outfit is so cute. Love the sailor outfit on him. He doesn't seem to have any problem climbing those stairs to get to the slide.
Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Had to add that his new haircut is so cute. They did a good job with the cut.
Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
Dominick is soooo adorable. I laughed when I watch him in his squeeky shoes. Hopefully, it will not drive you crazy listening to the squeeking all day. TOO CUTE! Looks like you may have a little swimmer this summer.
Mrs. Rhonda

JuJu - said...

I am luvin the squeeky shoes - gotta have some:):) I also could eat him up in the sailor outift!!
Lynn he is such a beautiful child:)
I love to see his sweet face:):)

Julia:)

Jodi Crubaugh said...

What a sweet video! Dominick is a man with a mission! He sure is getting around well! He is so precious!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting new pics. I remember Nicole had some shoes sort of like those when I saw her. Maybe they had bells... I forget. Anyway, he is so cute and really getting around great!

~Dominick's Nanny :)

Angel said...

Those squeaky shoes are hilarious. I've never seen those!! He looks like he likes them. :0) Angel