Monday, January 29, 2007

WEEKEND WITH THE GRANDPARENTS!

I'm so sorry it has been so long since my last post. I probably won't be posting more than once, maybe twice a week for awhile. I just don't have the time right now. Dominick is doing well, I took him back to the Dr. on Friday and one ear was completely better, the other was not so great so they gave him an antibiotic shot and said that should finish it off. He's doing well at daycare. He got a huge smile on his face when he saw his teacher this morning. He wasn't overjoyed when she took him from me but he didn't cry. He is definitely showing signs of missing me when we get home. He's super clingy and cranky in the evenings. He won't let me put him down for at least the first hour after we get home, which is fine with me but I just feel bad for him because I know he really misses me. That's a long time to go without your Momma everyday. YUCK! I HATE leaving him. This is harder than I thought. Thank God I have a lot of holidays and summers off of work!!!


My parents spent the weekend with us and Jon's parents visited also. Dominick's Maw Maw bought him some new bath toys since he was such a good-boy for his shot. And she bought him a John Deere cell phone and keys for his Valentine's present.

We made ice cream sundae's Saturday night after Maw Maw cooked us a good dinner. Jon loves when my parents come for the weekend because that's the only time he gets a home cooked dinner.

Thanks for the cell phone Maw Maw. I promise I'll call you every day and I'll stop stealing my mom and dad's phones.

GO ULL RAGIN' CAJUNS!!!

Momma, I think the bath water is warm enough now. Can I please get in???

Okay, okay, I'll turn around so you can take a picture of my cute butt! Are you happy now???

I've been looking all over the internet for an Easter basket for Dominick. I've found a few but they aren't exactly what I want. Maybe you guys can help me. I'm looking for something fairly big, so I can stuff it with toys. And I want it to be something that he can use through the upcoming years, so it can't be babyish. I want him to use the same basket every year because it's one of our little family traditions. The only thing I half-way liked was the large basket from Pottery Barn, but it will probably cost me over $60 once I have it personalized and shipped and it isn't even exactly what I wanted. Anyway, if any of you see a cool Easter basket, please let me know.

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

Cute Cheeks!Both sets:)

Julia

Anonymous said...

What is it about that child...he has the cutiest face in all of the world and....the cuties butt!!!!!!
And he is a sweet child too. Just love him so much.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I think that is the cutest butt I have ever seen!! :>)
stephanie