Sunday, January 7, 2007

READY TO SWIM

Okay, I was walking OUT of the Baby Gap today and saw this camo hat and just stuck in on Dominick's head for fun. Then I thought, this would be good to protect his face and neck from the sun in the summer because it has a huge rim. Then I saw the matching swim trunks and had to have it! So, Pops and Hunnie, Dominick is all set to come swimming in your new pool. We can't wait! And Maw Maw, Dominick can also wear this hat when he's helping you in your gardens.

Here's the swim trunks and hat with the sides snapped up. My little camo-cowboy!
He is now taking up to 11 steps before falling. Poor baby, he has been falling so much since he started learning to walk, his but must be hurting. But he's soooo proud of himself. He gets so excited when he's walking, he laughs and laughs and I think that's what makes him fall.
And here's the sides let down.
By the way, this hat is a size 2-3 years. The 18-24 month size was too small. This child has a HUGE head! It was so funny because this hat is pretty big but it didn't seem to bother him, he just kept on playing.

Dominick is starting his first day of daycare tomorrow. YIKES! I don't start back at work until next Tues., but I'm gonna volunteer at my school this week so Dominick can spend a few hours a day at daycare to start his adjustment process.


8 comments:

Candy said...

Got to Love a Camo Cowboy...too cute I am so realy for summer and swimming...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

JuJu - said...

Edibel - just edible - JB ha a huge head too. But Lynn as smart as these guys are - they have to have big heads to contain those huge super brains!!!:):):):):)
He too cute! I may have to have tha exact set:)

Julia

JuJu - said...

OK _ WOAH _ and WOW- no more middle of the night blogging for me - I know my spelling is always wrong -(I leave it that way just for the OCD bloggers sometimes:)- not gonna name anyone)
But goodness - I am so sorry - I hope you can figuer out what the heck I was trying to say - was up - could not sleep - Mac is sick and was coughing!or should I spell it coffing:) hahahaha!

Julia:)

Jodi Crubaugh said...

I love the hat! Ana has a big head too!! And tiny feet! I worry about the day she starts to walk. I keep seeing babies at day care with cuts and bruises on their heads! I think I will have fill the house with foam to break her fall!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the camo!!! He must have a lot of brains. Good luck with day care.

Lori and Robby said...

Too precious for words!!!

Andrea said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat. He is just TOO cute. Such a little man.

Anonymous said...

Love the hat too!! He'll need that hat. Better get you one too. I have a feeling you both will be spending a lot of time outside.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee