Sunday, January 7, 2007

1st DAY OF DAYCARE

Dominick's first day of daycare couldn't have been better. As far as I know, he enjoyed his day and didn't even cry, only fussed a little here and there. I left him from 9:00-1:00. He even took a 40 minute nap which is surprising under the circumstances. When I got there he gave me a big kiss and laid his head on my shoulder for a few minutes to hug me. My day at school was good as well. It was good to be out of the house and around the children and my awesome co-workers. I really do love the people I work with. So far, so good!

Hummm, let me try this out



Yuummm, this sure is good stuff

Momma, I know you don't like to cook, but I sure am glad you spent 5 minutes boiling this corn for me. It sure is good and fun to eat.

This is the shirt that goes with the hat and swim trunks I posted yesterday. It says, "Swimming Shark"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin that corn. Bet he enjoyed that.

We miss him so much. Can't wait to see him and squeeze him and watch him walk!!!!!

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

HollyGee said...

I'm glad he likes daycare. It will be easier for you to go back to work knowing that. Dominick is probably the only little shark that I won't be scared of.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad to hear that things went well at daycare. He is too cute eating that corn.

JuJu - said...

The corn pics are pricless - I have not given JB an ear of corn yet - gotta try that now - !
I am sooo glad to hear it went well - I thought about you all day!:):)

JUlia

Anonymous said...

What a relief. I am sure the first day was the hardest. Let's pray that the rest will go as good. Sounds like he enjoys it, being with other children. I'm sure he was so happy to see his mama when you picked him up!

That little booger is so cute eating the corn.

Love,
Kate

Jodi Crubaugh said...

YEAH! I'm glad Dominick had a good first day at day care.

Ana's Mama does not like to cook either! ;)

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

I love the cammo outfit in the last post. He's so cute.

Megan

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Tell Dominick's Maw Maw that I appreciated her comment! I wish she had a blog so I could tell her myself! I hope daycare is still going well!