Friday, December 29, 2006

Brush Those Teeth


Dominick was concentrating on brushing his 8 little teeth. We try to brush his teeth twice a day and he loves to brush them himself.


His shirt says "I'm with the band". I had to return the boots that went with this outfit because they were too small and they didn't have any others to exchange them for. Dominick is outgrowing his 12 month clothes and I know the 18 months would be way too big for him so I don't know what I'm gonna do. This child eats soooo much. He eats a whole package of oat meal for breakfast, a whole banana for his morning snack, a whole can of soup plus added veggies for lunch, a whole container of yogurt for his afternoon snack, and a full dinner, plus cheerios through out the day. He'd eat more than that if I let him.

This was one of my favorite gifts that was given to Dominick. My brother is a huge LSU fan and a sports fanatic and he bought Dominick this soft LSU bat and ball set. It was one of the only gifts I didn't know about so it was fun for me to have a surprise for my little man.

Jon put Dominick in the laundry basket as a joke but then Dominick didn't want to get out and would cry when we tired to take him out. It turned out to be a mistake on Jon's part because he had to hold the laundry basket so Dominick wouldn't tilt it over for about 15 minutes while Dominick played in it.



More playing in the laundry basket.

Gizmo decided to join the fun in the laundry basket.

Here are a few of the gifts Dominick got for Christmas.

This train is one of his favorites.

This truck is one of my favorites. It's big and squishy and makes noises.

These Peek-a-blocks are pretty cool. They have lego pegs on them so you can build things with them.

This is a coat from Guatemala my parents got for him.

Dominick looooves animals and he looooves books. He knows the sounds that about 10 animals make.

Finally a new Baby Einstein movie. These are the only movies he will watch and he just loooves them. He gets so excited and claps and jumps up and down. Too cute! I put him in his pack-and-play every morning after breakfast and he watches a movie while I take a shower and get dressed.

Dominick's 1st birthday is this coming Sunday so he will have more toys and presents ot open. We are having a little party for him and I'll try to post pictures of it on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. He is sooo cute. Check out those little teeth. Happy 1st Birthday Dominick. I hope you have an awesome day!!!

Love,
Christine and Ann Marie

JuJu - said...

John has some of the same toys!Do not worry about feeding that baby too much! His is perfect! Boys eat a lot:) I have three bottomless pit boys at my house!:):)

Julia;)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He looks perfect to me. I love all of the toys. Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's going to be a year old tomorrow. It's going way too fast, Lynn. Make it slow down!

-Betsy