Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

I am honored to say that I have been tagged my my fello blogger friend Holly. Which means that I have to tag 3 other bloggers and tell you everything that is in my handbag.
These are the people I'm tagging. Sorry if you've already been tagged but most of the bloggers I know are already taken.
Steph-Amelia's Mommy

I carry a small purse and a diaper bag. Here are pictures.

Here is my purse which I bought in Guatemala and the little medal emblem in the middle says "Guatemala". Here is the JUNK I have in my purse which I never use but have to carry it just in case. Top to bottom, left to right is:

wallet, planner, envelope with money from my shower, scrunchie, hair clip, chap stick, lighter, teeth flossers, and matches.

key chain, pictures, powder, 2 lipsticks, lip gloss, nail file, sweet breath, Wal-Mart picture receipt, coupon, Excedrin, Advils, 3 pens, and gum.

Here is my designer diaper bag by Caden Lane that my "Sometimes-Sweet Husband" bought me for a gift.

Top to bottom, left to right is:

5 diapers and disposable changing pad, wipes, dirty diaper bags, ziplock bag, container of Cheerios, clean bowl with lid, feeding bib and 2 spoons.

2 cheap toys (in case we lose them), hand wipes, hand sanitizer, comb, gum, papers from the doctor.

And that's it, I also always carry at least 2 bottles pre-filled with distilled water and a formula dispenser filled up, but I stick that in there before we leave so it's fresh.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that purse! I almost bought one but decided to wait until pick-up when I could get out and about at the market. The hotel wanted $80 for it. Yikes! Dominick's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

One thing I've learned from this tagging business is that we all have very hydrated lips.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Cute purse!!!

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures of dominick & his tio esteban? both are soo handsome.... haha

Dominick's Mommy said...

Okay, who wrote that about his Tio? I can only guess. Look further down the page to see your picture Steve.

Love,
Lynn

Dominick's Mommy said...

Kerry,

I only paid like 25-35 for that purse in Antigua at the market. I'm not positive b/c I bought 5 or 6 for friends.

Lynn