Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Baby Feeding Doggie

We have two fur-babies, Mickey and Gizmo, and they both like to eat. But Mickey acts as if he is starved allll the time and is always begging for food. Both dogs seem to really love Dominick, but Mickey especially loves all the food Dominick throws from his high chair for him to eat. Today I gave Dominick a cup of Cheerios that he was throwing all over the floor and Mickey was loooooving running around to catch the Cheerios.

Oh, these Cheerios taste so good. But it's even more fun to throw them all over the floor.

Hey Mickey, want me to throw some Cheerios for you to chase???

Hee Hee, you're tickling my toes!!!

Uuummm, why is your head between my legs???

Ha, ha, ha, you crack me up Mickey!

Momma, I loooove Mickey!!! He's my buddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a delight to see that Dominick loves Mickey so much. The furbabies are old and I was afraid that they would not like an active Chuncky Monkey. So glad that I was so wrong.

Love,
Mom

JuJu - said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous - I am telling you that is one cute kiddo!! It is so cool to see him home and HAPPY!!!!!

Enjoy That Boy:)

Julia

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Mine crack up at my little Sophie too. I can't wait (or mabye I can) until they are throwing food for her and interacting with her. Watch out Sophie!!! She doesn't know what she's in for yet!! :)

Love you,
Kate