Monday, November 20, 2006

Haircut Time!!!


Momma had enouph of the shaggy look and of people saying "She's so cute" about Dominick. I wanted his first hair cut to be in a salon but Dominick has a little cold and Jon refuses to let me take him out of the house and I wanted it cut before Thanksgiving.

Dominick showing off his Christmas PJ's and slippers.
(This was the hair do before the haircut.)

This is how Dominick fell asleep for his nap again today. When I put him in the bed he is sitting up playing and he does this little position on his own.

Okay, I guess this is one of the strange things first time parents do. We bought Dominick this little bat & ball set for his birthday (Dec.31) but we just had to open it up and see what he'd do with it. He seemed to think it was pretty cool. Then when he went to bed, we put it back in the box and saved it for his birthday. Silly parents! (notice Mickey and Gizmo, they just had to come check out the new toy too)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Precious!!!!!! He seems to like his Santa slippers. He even seemed to do good as John cut his hair. Shaggy or hair cut......he's just a cutie. I'll be hugging my two cuties (MOM too),only three more sleeps!!!!!

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Dominick is looking very suave in with his new hair cut! I love the santa slippers too!

To answer you question about my dogs, at least one of my dogs is a Shih Tzu, maybe two. The tan dog is a stray, and the vet told me he was either a Lhasa or a Shih Tzu (it depends on what time of day you ask me). The other dog is a bichon. He looks more like a poodle in his old age, but that is just because I don't groom him like I should. He is still the sweetest dog!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he approves of his new toy. I keep doing the same thing but Gia likes them so much that I just leave them out for her.

Although his new hairdo is adorable he looks a little forlorn about having it cut off.

JuJu - said...

Love the Christmas slippers! Gotta have those!I am LOL at the opening the gift thing -
You look like you are beaming -
You wear Motherhood well Girl:):)

JUlia

Andrea said...

The Christmas slippers are adorable. I love them!! He's such a cutie with his napping buddy! so sweet! Like Julia said, you wear Motherhood well!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE his "big" boy haircut. So cute. I also love the pictures with the dogs. Ann Marie absolutely adores our dog too. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

Love,
Christine