Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Boy do I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!!!

I've been busy, busy, busy cleaning the house and starting my cooking for Turkey day tomorrow. My parents and 2 brothers will be staying with us Thur.-Sun. and we are so excited!


Here's my little man with his new hair cut and turkey bib saying "Eessss" for cheese.

Okay, let me explain, it is a very, very rare occasion that you'll catch me cooking, but when I do, it sure is good. Even though I don't cook often, I do know how to cook. Here are some of the ingredients for my Rice Dressing. But the most important one is...Richard's Cajun Style Dressing Mix
Yummm, this is smelling so good. I cook it a day early so I can let it simmer a whole day and it taste better the next day after all the seasoning has soaked in. I don't add the rice until right before it's time to eat.

My little man played in his Exer Saucer (and screamed) while Momma cooked.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dominick's new hair cut is very cute. I love it.

I am so proud of you, you look like you know what you're doing in the kitchen, all I am doing is buying a pecan pie this year!

Tell your mom and the family I said hi and give my beautiful godson a big kiss and hug from me. I miss y'all so much.

Love, Kate

Anonymous said...

He is adorable with his new haircut and turkey bib. Sure will be good to see all of you tomorrow, can hardly wait.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Lynn & John---Love the haircut on the little man---Please know how much I enjoy the blog--May you continue to be blessed on this Thanksgiving and many more--
happy Turkey Day---Mary
(used to work with your mom)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, he is so cute. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

JuJu - said...

Happy Turkey Day big D

Julia