Monday, October 30, 2006

WRESTLING SHOES

Dominick's Dada had been wanting to get him these little Puma wrestling shoes for several months but we weren't sure of his shoe size before he came home. So he was finally able to buy them for him this weekend. The boy wears a size 5 shoe, I would have never guessed. The 4 fit him but didn't give him any room for growth...and these were not cheap baby shoes. They are so adorable. They had the same exact pair for adults but Jonathan doesn't like to spend any money on clothes and shoes because he works 6-7 days a week and only wears dingy work clothes and shoes. So now I know something I could get him for Christmas. I NEVER know what to get him for Christmas and it stinks for me. Jonathan doesn't buy himself much but when he does IT IS NOT CHEAP. He likes to buy the best, most expensive televisions, stereos,
X-boxes, and so on. But yet he'll get mad at me if I go out and buy him clothes or something.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so stinkin cute.

-Betsy

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't think he'll mind you buying them since they match Dominick's! They are really cute, and it would be even cuter for his daddy to have a pair! :)

-Kate

JuJu - said...

Love the shoes - but the kid wearing them is cuter:):):)

Julia

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!! He reminds me so much of Jailyn (she wears the exact same size). Can't wait till they meet - she'll love him.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, last post from your cousin, Rachel
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to share that we are loving following your progress with Dominick as he adjusts to his and your new life. It is awesome to watch! Enjoy every minute of it!

Laura from the CWA webboard

Andrea said...

So cute!! I love it that he's checkin out his new kicks. Sooooo adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute shoes for such a cute baby. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy......
you both have waiting so long for this precious baby.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

How cute are they??? I'm so glad to see him HOME!!!

:)Holly