Friday, October 27, 2006

Night # 3-CRY IT OUT

Last night was great, Dominick only woke up to wine but never cried and slept through the night. I really can't believe how awesome he's doing. It was soooo bad when he was waking up all through out the night. Now we are having problems with naps, probably because he is sleeping much longer at night now. I woke him up at 7:15 this morning but I think I'm gonna have to try to wake him up around 6:00 so he'll be more sleepy for a nap. This Sunday we are having a time change in Louisiana so he will be waking up an hour earlier anyway.

The bad news is, I don't think the scabies went away. He has broken out in a bad rash AGAIN! I am so disappointed that I have to wash EVERYTHING imaginable again... Ughhhh!!!

I'll try to post pictures tomorrow. Dominick's doctor wants to give him ALL his immunizations AGAIN because he does this with all his patients who are adopted internationally just to be safe. So he is having 4 shots tomorrow. I hope he doesn't get sick from it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he seem cranky if he doesn't nap during the day? If mine don't nap they get very cranky... and so do I!! That stinks about the scabies, hopefully they'll be gone this time.

Love ya
Kate

Anonymous said...

Yay for better night sleep! Hope it keeps up.

I'm so sorry about the scabies. That has got to be so frustrating, Lynn. I hope you got rid of it this time.

My kid is like Kate's - if he doesn't nap well during the day there is hell to pay come nighttime. Not fun.

Love,
Betsy

Dominick's Mommy said...

Often times he's cranky when he needs a nap, but today he wasn't. His foster mother said he only took one 30 minute nap in the afternoon, but I thought when had a miscommunication. I guess she was right, maybe he just doesn't need as much sleep as other babies.

Betsy, I'm gonna try to buy that book..It should be interesting if nothing else.

Lynn