Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WE HAVE P-I-N-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh-My-Gosh, I can't believe it! WE HAVE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Embassy appointment is next Friday, Oct. 6, and we will get his VISA on Tuesday, Oct. 10 (b/c of Columbus Day). So we will be flying out of New Orleans next Wed. and returning the following Wed., Oct. 4-11.
WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!! Dominick will be in our arms FOREVER next week.

I will keep you all posted through this blog while in Guatemala. Just bare with me because if we fly in late Wed., I might not get to post here until like Thur. night or something. I don't have a laptop, so I have to go to the hotel's business center and it takes forever to download pictures and stuff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipeeee!!!!!
DOMINICK IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!
Lynn I am sooooo happy for you. The light at the end of this tunnel is shining bright.
Mrs. Rhonda

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for ya'll!!!! I can hardly wait to see our precious new grandson! See you at the airport!!!!
Pop and Hunnie

Anonymous said...

Hey hey HEY-----I AM SO EXCITED-hOPE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOU ALL ARRIVE--CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE GUY--MARY

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!!!!Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so crazy excited for you, it's ridiculous. This is the Best News Ever.

Love,
Betsy

Andrea said...

CONGRATS!! Pink is an absolutely fabulous color!! WOO HOO!!!

JuJu - said...

can I get WOOOOOOOO_HOOOOOOOOOO????
Yippppeeeeee -Hoooorrraaaaaaaayyy!!
I am soooooo happy for you guys!
Thank you Lord for answering all of our prayers:)
We celebrate God's faithfulness with you!

The McKenzie Crew Says Congratulations on PINK!!!!!!!


Julia

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Our hearts are so full for you guys! Dominick will forever be yours! yay!!!! We can't wait until Dominick is home forever so that you all can enjoy the wonderful joy of parenthood! It is Awesome and you guys so deserve it! You are all so very blessed!. Love ya'll
John, Janice and Noah