Tuesday, September 26, 2006

HE'S LEGALLY OURS!!! MINE, MINE, MINE...ALL MINE!

Yeah, you heard that right. Dominick is legally our baby!!! The birth certificate is finished with my and Jonathan's name as his mother and father. Too bad my precious baby is off in another country away from his Mommy and Daddy, but that's about to change. Our paper work was submitted to the U.S. Embassy on Monday and we should have our PINK slip by Wednesday afternoon, but we will be notified on Thursday. Wow, I can't believe it. I think my face is starting to hurt from smiling so much. Anyway, I have no clue as to the actual date of our embassy appointment, but I'm guessing it will be around October 11th, which means we'll be traveling around NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! And that also means that my last day of work would be either this Friday or next Monday-Tuesday. YIPPEEEEEE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Was beginning to wonder if this day would ever come. So happy for you and Jonathan.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Lynn! He's yours! Your son!

I have goosebumps. Oh, Lynn. I'm so happy for you. This baby - he is the answer to so many prayers. He is such a little miracle.

I can't wait to meet him!!!!!! You will be posting from Guatemala, won't you?

-Betsy

Andrea said...

YEA! That's sooooo awesome! What a great day for you! Woo hoo!

JuJu - said...

Boy Have you waited Toooooooooooooo
Long to see your baby Boy! We celebrate your good news and we are cheering you guys on your last leg of your doption journey!!!!!!

Congrats on the BC!

Julia:)

JuJu - said...

OK-
Went to the Dr. yesterday. He is 11 months old this weekend. He weighs 25 lbs. and is 31 inches long - now he is a chunk of baby love now - he is not your average baby:)The Children's Place 18 months sleepers are a great fit for him - He will not stay covered up at night - so I still put sleepers on him.
He wears Cartes size 12 months perfectly and a size 3 wide shoes - Huggies supreme size four are the best (Always go a size up on diapers - prevents wet throughs!)for him becasue he wets alot at once now. I like Cartes for his body shape. One piece things in a 12 mnths. - - I am excited for you!

Julia

Anonymous said...

Okay I have goosebumps too!!! Betsy took the words out of my mouth. This is the best news I have heard in a long time. What a lucky little boy! You are so blessed. I love you guys so much! I can hardly believe the day is almost here that you will going to pick up YOUR SON!!!! You actually have a definite date!

Love you,
Kate