Sunday, September 17, 2006

MORE SHOPPING

After being stuck in PGN for so long, I had gotten discouraged and stopped buying clothes for Dominick, thinking that it could be a long time before he would come home. But now that I know he WILL be coming home soon, I'm back to my weekly shopping sprees. Here are the outfits we got Dominick yesterday.



This is the hat to match the outfit above... though I may have to use some super glue to keep it on his head since he's now old enough to yank it off. Just Joking...I'll have him hat-trained in no time.


These 2 gray outfits were picked out by Dominick's Daddy.

Daddy insisted on getting the matching shoes after Mommy repeatedly told him they are going to be too small by the time Dominick can wear these clothes. He said, "I don't care, they are only nine dollars". Then I realized that Daddy really wanted them so I shut-up.

Dominick's Thanksgiving bib, isn't it adorable!

8 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

So cute! The turkey bib is adorable.

Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him in those outfits!!! They are too cute and he will be even more cuter in them...if that's possible!! He's so adorable.

Love ya,
Nanette~

Anonymous said...

The outfits are adorable. What a perfect time to get him home... just in time for all the holidays!!! You must be so happy. I am so happy for all of y'all.

I love ya,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute clothes for a cute, cute baby boy. There goes those caps again.... Love the turkey bib.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Lynn it is so exciting to think Dominick will be home for all the holidays. This will be the best holiday's ever for you and your family. The clothes or adorable. I love the turkey bib. Just think how much good Thanksgiving food will be all over it. That is going to be another picture you will have to share.
Happy Shopping,
Mrs. Rhonda

Andrea said...

I ADORE the overalls and the little sweater. SOOOOO cute. If our referral is a boy, I am going to go CRAZY with boy clothes. Okay, who am I kidding, I'll go crazy period :) They are just too cute- you're doing great!

JuJu - said...

I LOVE THE GRAY OUTFIT! THE SHOES ARE EDIBLE!!!! Where did you get them??What size are they?

Dominick's Mommy said...

Julia,

All the clothes came from Babies-R-Us. The only size they had in the shoes are 12-24 months, but they look pretty small to me. I seriously doubt our baby will be able to wear them by the time he is wearing these clothes, but like I said, my husband reeeaaaaally wanted them. Maybe we can cut holes in the toes and squeeze his feet in, just joking.