Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

My agency called today and told me that Dominick's birth mother has signed off on the adoption decree for the fourth and final time and that they are hoping to have his new birth certificate issued by tomorrow. WOW, I thought it would take 1-2 weeks to get the new birth certificate! Like I said, they are hoping it will be ready, but you just never know. Anyway, that will make him LEGALLY OUR BABY! YIPPPEEEEE!!! They also said that they are hoping that I might have my PINK slip by next Wednesday...I really didn't think it would all happen this fast. I guess I better get busy doing lots of lesson plans and packing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's getting really close. Congratulations, Mommie. I'm so happy for you and Johnathan.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

ok--you are official--mama and daddy--I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see the little guy!!!
congrats, Mary r (your moms friend)

JuJu - said...

YYIIPPPEEEEE WOOOOO-HOOOOOO
I am so excited to hear this news! I am so happy for you and that precious baby boy!

Julia

Andrea said...

yea! That's awesome! It's allllll good!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn! It's happening! I'm so happy for you.

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

-Betsy