Saturday, July 22, 2006

MORE SHOPPING THERAPY

O. K., we went on another small shopping spree for our weekly therapy. Boy is it fun to shop for baby clothes and toys!!! Plus I know Maw Maw is worried that Dominick won't have enouph clothes and will have to go to daycare in rags, so we want to make sure and ease her mind, hee-hee!


Oh, look how cool, Mommy bought me ANOTHER outfit with a hat. How I love those hats! But she warned me, I really can't catch lizards. Mommy is an animal lover and teaches me all about being kind to animals.


I'm gonna be so styling in all my Old Navy clothes. I bet I might even get voted "best dressed" at daycare.


Ewww, this looks so comfy. I'll be pimpin' in this outfit. Boy, I wish my Mommy would have bought me some cool kickers to go with this.


Oh I should have known my Mommy wouldn't forget about my feet. She thinks of everything. I have the best Mommy in the whole world!!!

No comments: