Thursday, July 20, 2006

MR. PGN MAN-PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!

O.K., so I've been in PGN for 13 weeks now. The average time used to be 4-8 weeks but there is a new director in PGN (the attorney general) and since then, everyone' s cases have been taking much longer. We thought we'd defintiely have our Chunkey Monkey home by the end of June, but I guess God had other plans for us. Anyway, my new school year is quickly approaching (less than 4 weeks) and now it's looking like I may end up back in school before Dominick comes home. NOOOOOO! The worse part about it is that I will have to explain to over 100 people (at school) WHY Dominick isn't home. I might just have to buy a t-shirt that says "DON'T ASK...I DON'T KNOW WHY".

I will post a few new pictures of Dominick and I'll try to add a video clip within the next few days if I can figure out how to do it.
Add Image








Dominick's favorite cousin, Nicole (Nannie Lynn misses you Girl!)


The Rougeau Family

No comments: