Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hey Everyone! My parents are here for the weekend for my dad's B-day, so we are having a fun weekend. I got a few new pictures off of my mom's camera of Dominick and of Guatemala. My mom had taken a tour of Antigua; which is a historical, beautiful city. Other than having a disappointing tour guide, she loved it. We will go back to Antigua on our next trip, just with a more experienced tour guide next time.

This was part of an old monastery built in 1574, but we had to learn about it from a book b/c the tour guide didn't explain ANYTHING.




Maw Maw on her tour of Antigua, Guatemala.






This is a volcano stretching up into the clouds. Sorry we don't know the name of the volcano, tour guide didn't relinquish that info.


Mommy's sweet baby boy being inquisitive of Maw Maw's camera.


Oh Maw Maw, you are soooo funny!


So Sweat!!!


Look at my niece Nicole with her Maw Maw. Isn't she precious!?!?! And those beautiful eyes she got from her Daddy. She is growing so fast, it's kinda scary.

Oh, I couldn't resist...had to post one more picture of my precious niece with her Daddy (who just happens to be my baby brother). Look at those cool pink Nike's that her Daddy bought her and her T-shirt from Guatemala!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Nicole looks a lot like you, Lynn. She is beautiful.

And Dominick! I could just gobble him up!

-Betsy

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn,

Your niece is so adorable!! That blonde hair and blue eyes...too cute!!

Nanette~