Thursday, July 27, 2006

Diaper Bag Collection

O.K., here is the beginning of my beautiful diaper bag collection. Yes, many people have said that I've gone a little kooky during this 11 month gestation period while waiting to bring Dominick home. The first bag is brown with red trim and it is my DESIGNER bag by Caden Lane. After Jon saw me looking at diaper bags on the internet for months, he decided to buy this one for me for our 9th anniversary. What a Sweetie-Pie!!! I have to say, the bag is awesome and looks much better in person. It can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack. And hopefully you don't think it looks too girlie for Dominick. After all, it isn't HIS bag, it is MOMMY'S bag that holds Dominick's stuff.



Side view of the bag.


Inside pattern of the bag.




Bag #2

This is a one-of-a-kind diaper bag I had made just for me from a boutique in Texas. The D can be for Dominick or Duhon. So in other words, I could use the bag as a purse and pretend the D is for my last name. I got so many compliments from this bag while in Guatemala.

Bag #3

This is a practical Eddie Bauer bag that Daddy can use without being "embarrassed". I have to say, as for practicality, this is the nicest one. It has tons of space and compartments in it. It can only be worn as a backpack plus has special straps to hook to a stroller. It's really nice!

And that's all I have for now, just 3. I'm sure there will be many more to come, but I'm trying to hold off for now.






And here are big brothers Mickey and Gizmo who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their baby brother Dominick. No really, actually if they only knew what was about to happen with this new brother, they'd probably be having night mares. I had to bribe them with puppy treats for them to sit still in the crib for these pictures. But these are our boys who we love more than we ever thought you could possibly love a dog.


P.S. Please leave me a comment from time to time so I know who all visits.




























5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love bag #2. I am afraid I am going to trade my regular purse fetish for a diaper bag fetish if I keep seeing bags like that *swoon*

Anonymous said...

I love all the bags, especially #1 and #2. And I don't think its to girlie at all!! Very, very cute!! Dominick will love them!!

Nanette~

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous of that custom, monogrammed bag. It is AWESOME. I want I want I want!!!

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh....I would be the anonymous who just posted coveting your bag. ;)

-Betsy

Anonymous said...

I love the pups in the crib. It is as if they are waiting for Dominick. Don't worry they will love him.
Mrs. Rhonda