Wednesday, August 2, 2006

HANDSOME MAN

O.K., I just had to copy off of Candy's blog site and try out the sepia tone. I have to say, I think my little man looks quite handsome in sepia pictures. What do you think???


Momma, you are beginning to bore me with that camera and all these pictures. Can't we do something else???


Oowwww Momma, this diaper is too tight for my cubby legs. That's why it keeps popping open, it is just tooooo tight!!!! Please stop wasting your money on all those clothes and hats and just get me some diapers that fit!!!


Maw Maw, I will sit here real still and handsome if you give me some more oatmeal or cookies. Is this good enough, may I please have some more food???

5 comments:

Jodi Crubaugh said...

He IS a handsome little boy! Love the photography!

Anonymous said...

Your son, my first grandson, is indeed a very handsome and precious baby.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures...especially the last one. Too cute!!!!

Nanette~

Anonymous said...

Chunky Monkey sure did love that oatmeal and cookies. I'm anxious to feed him some of my gumbo and find out how he likes Cajun food. Bet he will like rice and gavy.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Dominick is adorable. I'm praying that Dominick will get to come home to you very soon.

Amy V.