Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Projects

The next three pictures are a few of the projects Dominick's teacher has done with his class lately. She is so creative and teaches him so much. They work on a project every day. I'm extremely grateful he has such an awesome teacher!!!



This little project was to help the children learn their addresses. Each child's address was written on their little bag-houses. So cute!
This was our last visit to MawMaw and PawPaw's house. We went to an indoor place that was full of different fun jumps and slides. The kids loved it!!! This is Dominick and his two little cousins (my baby brother's kids).






This is one of Dominick's pride-and-joys...a lady bug who grows grass out of his head that Dominick loving named Spot. He LOVES to give Spot a hair cut every few days.
Check back soon, I will post a video of Little Man reading!!! He LOVES to read books to his stuffed animals!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Dominick's classroom is so adorable. I love that she uses their project to decorate the room. Very Cute.
Don't you just love the Bounce House. Amelia loves that place. It is hard to get her to leave. Did you jump with Dominick. I broke my pinky toe playing in those things with Amelia. Keep posting. I love see what the kiddies are up to.