Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swimming and Icecream Truck


Dominick has been enjoying swimming at his fake aunt Beth's pool this summer.
He has been swimming more and more on his own, but after seeing many different kids with floaties, I was finally able to convince him to put some on. It gives me a break from being his personal floatation device.

The dogs always magically appear and become Dominick's best bud when he is eating a snack.

Dominick is walking up to the Ice cream Man with his $5 bill. Some how Dominick never fails to hear the Ice cream Man's music coming!




He was so excited! Not only did the Ice cream Man give him a Sponge Bob ice cream, he also gave him back 3 dollar bills!!! He thought that he ended up with more money because he had handed the man 1 five dollar bill and the man gave him 3 one dollar bills back. So in Dominick's mind he ended up with MORE money! He said "Look Mom, now I have THREE dollars!" Hahahaha, what a smart boy for noticing, he never ceases to amaze us.


YUMMMMMM!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Lynn... he is precious. I love the pics. What a sweet boy and sooo smart!!!!

Christine

Rhonda said...

It is so much fun when they overcome a fear and try something new. Before you know it, he will be swimming all over the pool. I love the Ice Cream Man story. He is so cute. I remember that feeling when I would hear the Ice Cream Man coming. I couldn't run fast enough inside to ask Mom of some money. Then I was so antsy waiting for her to get the money. I just knew I was going to miss the Ice Cream Man.

Janice said...

Oh that little boy is such a sweetie! and so excited because he had more money!sha baby! Nice ice cream truck...The ones that come by our house..hmm..I would be scared to buy ice cream from them...lol....You should see that!! The nice trucks must only go to the ritzy neighborhoods! oh well...hehe!Give Dominick a BIG ole' hug from us!!

Dominick's Mommy said...

Janice, you crack me up! You are a trip!
Lynn