Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!

Our Christmas was great and Dominick is doing much better. He still pulls at his ear but other than that he seems to be fine. He is off the breathing treatments but still on medicine for his ears. I did terrible with pictures this year. Everything happened so quickly, I didn't take many pictures of the whole family and none of Dominick opening his presents. We got it all on video though.

This is Jon's only sister and her 2 daughters (our nieces) who came to visit from Arkansas. We hadn't seen them in over 2 years so it was great to share Christmas with them this year.

Dominick with his Granny (Jon's mom).

My family at dinner on Christmas Eve. My dad's head is blocking Beckey, sorry about that.




One of my presents was a robe from my fabulous brother. I thought is was funny because Gizmo saw it and walked in the middle of all the gifts to get to it and take a little nap.

Dominick's actual b-day is Monday (New Years Eve) but the daycare is closed so I brought a cake and party favors to daycare today. It was too short notice for Wal-Mart to do a train cake so they made him the cutest Elmo cake. It turned out so adorable and was only $14.00. It didn't taste nearly as good as his train cake but it sure was cute.
Update on Dominick, his behavior is HORRIBLE. I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the terrible 2's. His vocabulary is unbelievable. He speaks in sentences and never stops talking. He says "what's that" anytime he doesn't know what something is. He wants to do everything himself and says "No Momma, Baby do it" all the time. He dropped a toy in the car last night and wanted me to get it. I said "No, Momma's driving" (I really wasn't). And Dominick said "No Momma! Daddy driving! Momma no drive!". Jon and I were dying lauphing. I guess we can't trick him as easily any more.

4 comments:

Candy said...

Hey Girl Love the Christmas Pics...you know I have my own CHUNKY MONKEY now...I mean he is REALLY CHUNKY 15lbs at 3 months

Anonymous said...

The Christmas pictures are so cute.Dominick always has the biggest smile. He's such a happy boy. It was a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

Rhonda said...

Awwww....the terrible two's. I remember them well with my sons. This time will pass too, just hang in there.
Dominick is such a sweet, happy, baby. He as a ear infection, and still is so happy in all the pictures.
I so enjoyed seeing him when your mom visited at work.

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Hi Lynn,

No, I still try to post when I can. I just have been extremely busy. I started a new job, and then the holidays hit, and well, you know how it goes. I LOVE your new hair cut. Dominick is growing to be such a handsome little guy.

Ana turns 2 next week! We are going to celebrate this weekend before the boys go back to their moms. I have lots of pictures to post from Christmas, etc...

She is growing up to be quite the comedian!