Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gotcha Day, Pumpkin Patch and a New Toy

Happy Happy Gotcha Day to us!!!!


Hey Daddy, remember a year ago I used to cry every time you held me??? Ha, ha that's funny...now you are my favorite person in the whole wide world! I love you more than ANYTHING or ANYONE (even more than Mommy...shh, don't tell her that)!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My parents came to visit Little Man again this weekend. We took Dominick to a pumpkin patch, my mom sewed one of his 2 Halloween costumes and we bought Dominick a new "toy" as his Gotcha Day present.

When Dominick got home from church Sunday he had a BIG surprise waiting for him.
A big boy swing set!!!



I had been saving all the money my parents and Jon's parents gave Dominick so that we could buy him something big with it. I wanted to get him a swing set for Christmas but then I thought it would be pretty chilly outside and most of the stores don't carry swing sets after the summer season ends. So we decided to get him one for his 1st Gotcha Day and he LOVES it.





He stayed on this "big boy" swing for probably at least 30 minutes and refused to get off until his little eyes started to get heavy and he almost fell asleep.

And then he got a second burst of excitement and went down the slide a million times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next 3 pictures were taken by a photographer that goes to the daycare center a few times a year. I wasn't planning on buying the pictures because I knew Little Man had a scratch on his face but when I saw them I couldn't resist.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is so incredibly cute. Little Man is everything we could want in a grandchild. We are truly blessed. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter, he has an awesome personality and he is so..............SMART!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all of the pictures....they are all so precious...especially the ones with Paw Paw.

Love,
Maw Maw

Rhonda said...

OH MY GOODNESS....I remember it like it was yesterday. I was so excited for you and your family when you finally got Dominick forever. The video is so adorable. I was laughing at Dominick so hard. He had to taste every little squirt of icing. Then he shared with his puppies....awwww. He so verbal, he amazed me, he is your little parrot. Congrats on this special special day.

Merrill said...

Happy Gotcha Day Dominick!
Merrill

junglemama said...

Congratulations! He sure is a handsome boy!

God Bless.