Sunday, September 2, 2007

Babies R Us

We have a new Babies R Us that just opened that is connected to our Toys R Us and I'm so excited. I used to have to stop at the one in Baton Rouge on the way to my parents' house which was a total pain. I love their clothes. We went last night and I got Dominick a few outfits and Jon got him a tent. Jon has been wanting to get him a tent to play in, don't ask me why. So now I have a huge, lovely tent in my living room. I'm attaching a video of Jon and Dominick playing in the tent. They were having a blast and I finally grabbed my camera towards the end of the whole deal.








Mom and Dad, I bought Dominick an outfit that has a motorcycle on the front and says "Born To Ride". I got him the shirt, pants, and socks to match. Now I need to find him some cool boots to go with it.







The tent has a tunnel that connects to it but I had taken it off in these pictures.


Here's Jon in the tent with Little Man.


My oldest brother Tio and his girlfriend Becky are here for the weekend. My parents were here last weekend and Jon's parents are supposed to come next weekend.

My mom insisted that I let Dominick feed himself last weekend and after the whole ordeal I said "never again". He actually feeds himself pretty well, but I hate food messes. He feeds himself everyday at daycare so I'm more than happy to let them handle the mess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO, SO CUTE. LOOKS LIKE DOMINICK AND JONATHAN WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH THE TENT AND THOSE BALLS. OH NO, NOT A BABY R US IN LAFAYETTE. DOMINICK WILL NEED MORE CLOSET SPACE FOR SURE. NOW I'LL HAVE TO WORK HARD TO TRY TO PERSUADE PAW PAW NOT TO BUY LITTLE MAN A MOTORCYCLE, SINCE HE ALREADY HAS HIS RIDING CLOTHES.
MAW MAW DEE

Rhonda said...

Awwww his tent is adorable. Looks like he will have lots of fun playing in it with Daddy. I wish we had a Babies R Us close to us. We have the Toys R Us, but they don't have as much to pick from. Kenner is the closest one. Won't go, with the price of gas right now.
Have fun with the tent.

Katie said...

Cute -- Looks like Daddy had more fun !!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the tent. Dominick is getting so big. I miss y'all.

Kate