Thursday, July 26, 2007

Go Diego, Go!!!

We took Dominick to see Diego live last night. It was the cutest play but unfortunately Dominick wasn't all that impressed. He did get excited but he didn't really realize that it was live, if that makes any since. I figured he was a little young for a play but I still want to expose him to all that type of stuff. Whether he likes it or not, I want to expose him to symphonies, plays, museums, sports, etc. as he gets older. Hopefully he will develop an appreciation for the Arts but I wouldn't be surprised if he has no interest in any of it. Isn't that how it usually works? You have all these perfect plans for what you want your child to do and like and they seem to have their own seperate plan that doesn't quite mesh with yours. He is ALL BOY and super active...that child can't sit still...EVER! He was running fever at 103.8 the other day and he was still running around and would not take a nap.


The Diego pictures are fuzzy, I guess because of the lighting or the distance from the stage.

I'm at my mom and dad's house for a few days before I go back to work. I am going back to school next week to get my class ready and then I start back the end of the following week. I'm a tiny bit excited about getting back into a new school year but jeez did the summer go by fast. Unbelievable! We are taking Little Man to the Aquarium of The Americas in New Orleans tomorrow. That should be a lot of fun, it is one of the few things that we can do that we won't pass out from the heat since it is air conditioned. I'll try to post pictures of that within a day or two.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh Lynn, looking forward to the pictures. I think it is great that you will expose Dominick to different cultural activities. You may think he doesn't like it, but even if he leaves with a little knowledge and appriecation, you have done your job.
Have fun at the Aquarium. I am interested to see how he likes it. Joe and I thought about bring Amelia. I wondered if she was too little.