Thursday, July 5, 2007

Booger Eater

I don't know if any of you remember my post dated October 31. It was about Dominick banging on the television screen and how Jon loved it and hoped it would break so he could go out a buy a newer, better T.V. Weelllllll, guess what happened...yep, the T.V. is seriously messed up! And yep, Jon is totally happy because he thinks he's getting a new plasma or LCD T.V. that he can hang on the wall. Ha ha ha, he is so mistaken about that, at least for now. I will be calling a repair man to fix that sucker. Suddenly we noticed that the screen is really blurry and distorted. We should be able to fix it by using the remote control to simply adjust the projection guns but NO LUCK...the guns must be so out of whack that it can't be adjusted with the remote. Is it a sign that Jon deserves a new T.V.? Anyway, Dominick does not bang on the T.V. anymore. He has moved on the bigger and better things to do these days. Like exhibiting full-blown TERRIBLE TWO's, eating french fries and ice off the floor in Burger King, slapping his mom in the face, terrorizing the dogs, and eating boogers. Yep, I have caught him twice repeatedly putting his finger in the nose and then straight in the mouth. This is especially disgusting to me after watching my first graders eat their boogers for the past 8 years. Aren't I just so lucky to have a booger-eater in my home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO, Not the terrible twos!!!!!!
Little Man is always so well behaved and sweet when he's around me, must be something you are doing to make him eat fries and ice off of the floor. HeeHee!

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

ha, that's funny! I loved his little laugh...
Thanks fo the visit, i enjoyed yall so much.
Kate

Dorothy said...

My daughter has 7 children, the youngest is 4 and I never thought I'd make it through the terrible twos'. We did, and thank goodness. My blessings are with you it does get better.

Regards, Grammy
http://grammology.com