Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally a Haircut!!!

Little Man finally got a haircut. I've been wanting to cut it but Jon really didn't want me to. I finally asked him last night if he'd really mind if I cut it and he said OK. I looks so much better!Before haircut
After haircutDominick likes to be super neat when he eats. I have always kept a wet rag with me when I fed him and I'd wipe his face or hands or tray if any food accidentally got on it so that Dominick didn't end up rubbing it in his hair or something. Well I guess he got used to it and now he holds out his hand after every bite for me to wipe it and then he purses his lips for me to wipe his face. Too funny! Unfortunately he's not that neat outside. He picked up a tiny snail the other day and put it in his mouth, YUCK!

Dominick is ready for tennis lessons.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie with his haircut !! He looks like he is getting tall :)

Rhonda said...

I love his haircut. He is such a little man.