Sunday, February 4, 2007

Video of Dominick

My mom brought it to my attention that maybe I was a little too sarcastic in my last post when I said that I had not told Jon that I was bringing Dominick to the doctor. So I want to clarify, Jon is a wonderful, wonderful dad and would do ANYTHING for our little Dominick. I was totally joking. Jon does complain about the thousands of dollars in doctor and hospital bills we've had to pay in the last 3 months, but he would never ask me to not take Dominick to the doctor. After reading the last post again, I can see how it could sound bad if you didn't know Jon and I well, but it really wasn't meant that way. I was never going to try to hide the fact that I was taking our Little Man to the doctor, I just meant that I was taking him and hadn't told Jon yet. Jon read the post and thought it was funny, but I just hope you all know that I was really joking.
I finally figured out how to post videos. This is a video of Dominick playing with the vapor from his Froggie Humidifier. You'll notice in the video clip that when he finally notices I have the camera out, he runs to me grabbing for the camera saying "BABY". Any time he sees himself in a picture of mirror, he says "BABY". He knows that he can see his picture on my cell phone and camera so he was grabbing it saying "BABY".

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
The doctor said Dominick's ears are getting better. However, I ended up at the doctor on Saturday with a sinus infection and low fever. I felt pretty yucky this weekend so Jon brought Dominick to the mall today so I could take a nap. I was pretty worried because Jon seemed excited and he can be really dangerous when it comes to shopping. But he only bought one really cute summer outfit for Dominick and a Valentine's present for me. He made me open it early. It was so sweet, I was just telling him this morning that my casual watch was getting scratched up. So he bought me a watch, it's pretty cool and SO sweet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video. Dominick is so sweet and adorable. He is walking so good! He must be all over the place now.
Mrs. Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn! I LOVE, LOVE the video!!! He is just too cute! Hope you are feeling better and remember...4 day week!!! YAY!

Love ya,
Nanette~

Anonymous said...

Please do videos more often!!!!! Dominick is too funny, entertaining us and he entertains
himself. Quoting Betsy "He's just a chunk of sweetness."
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, Dominick is too cute cracking himself up over the froggie!
I hope you feel better.
p.s. I thought your sarcasm was funny too!!

~Kate

more videos please!

JuJu - said...

hahahaha! I love that video!!! He is sooooooo smart - I love his little voice and his laughter is contageous!You guys seem so happy and your baby boy is GORGEOUS - I just want to squeeze his chubby self every time I see his pic.!!!

Julia:):):)

Candy said...

That is so funny...he loves that humidifier!!! Thanks for posting a video>..Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Jodi Crubaugh said...

How sweet!!! Dominick is a doll!! I totally understand the Dr. Bills! Ana has been in and out of the Dr's office herself!!! Mam is getting tired! But not tired of Ana! :) Just tired.

Angel said...

I love that video. I never knew humidifier were SO COOL! Hee hee. He is so fun! Angel