Monday, October 23, 2006

Jumping is so much fun!!!


I'm doing some stretch exercises before jumping in my Jumperoo.

More stretching!

Enough with the stretching Mama, I'm ready to jump.
Isn't life good when you can jump all day long.

Oh wow, this is so much fun!!!


Gizmo wants to jump too and I'm getting hungry from all that jumping!

Yummm, nothing like some good ole crackers after a long day of jumping.


Let's see how many of these crackers I can shove in my mouth before Mama stops me.





Mickey is my new best friend. I was scared of him at first, but now I think he's so funny. I say Woof, Woof when he walks by me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love his stretching pictures. That's a cute outfit too, but then he looks good in all of his outfits, even his pj's.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

It has been great to follow your journey in Guatemala and home. Sorry about the scabies. That does not sound fun at all.

Laura from the CWA webboard.

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I really enjoy and look forward to the blog every day--That's the first thing i check when i sign on. Now, what about the Halloween costume?
Mary (work with mom)

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
It looks like Dominick is feeling much better. So, glad to see him having so much fun. I love his little outfit. TOO CUTE.
Mrs. Rhonda

JuJu - said...

What a beautiful little boy - I know you want to kiss those cheeks every minute! I love that he is already OK with the dog - they will be life long buds:) Too Cute!

JuJu - said...

Hey guys = a local photographer did our announcments for us - we had pictures taken and picked one and he did ithe printing. I think they are cute!

Julia