Friday, September 1, 2006

WILL HE BE HOME FOR HALLOWEEN????

Okay, I know Dominick might not be home for Halloween. In fact, I am just going to assume he won't be so I don't get my hopes up. But I have to admit that I've been looking at costumes on-line just for fun. I am not a big Halloween person and I don't plan on making a big deal out of it when he is older. But this being our first child, I would love to dress his cute little self up in a costume. Anyway, since I have nothing better to post at the time I thought I'd show some of the cute costumes I've been looking at.
This is one of my favorites since his Maw Maw nick named him Chunky Monkey.
I have a bit of an obsession with barn yard animals ever since I did his room in that theme. I buy just about every toy that has to do with farm animals.
Here's a little lobster, but we could pretend that it's a crawfish since they is so popular down here is Louisiana.

This is supposed to be a dragon, but I thought it looked kinda like an alligator. My students would get a kick out of this because our mascot is The Gators.

Love the big ears on this one!


Here's a cute little froggie.

Isn't this the coolest frog you've ever seen? I love those big feet!

And last but not least, a baby Cat In The Hat. How cute is that? I love Dr. Seuss!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

The lobster is just too cute! I'd go for the elephant, personally. How could you not love that? Dominick will be home soon! Looks like PGNi s starting to move again. You'll be in my prayers until Dominick can come HOME!

Anonymous said...

I love the little monkey one!! I think Dominick would be so cute in it. But you know I like the Gator too!! He can show off some KDE spirit in that one.
In my thoughts and prayers always, Nanette~

Jodi Crubaugh said...

I absolulely LOVE the frog costume! I was looking at custumes the other day... I'm not buying one yet either... I will wait until we get the "out" notice. I hope Dominick comes home soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have been following your blog daily. I adopted John from Guatemala and brought him home in May. I love the Halloween costumes on your blog. May I ask, where did you found them on the internet? I am particularly interested in the cute monkey costume.
Many thanks,
Merrill Preiss
www.caringbridge.org/visit/johndavidpreiss

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

I forgot to include my e-mail address in my comment. Mebbypr@aol.com

Many thanks,
Merrill Preiss

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the monkey!! He will be adorable in anything.

Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like the monkey and the elephant. Since he's a chunky monkey, I guess I'll vote monkey. That little guy looks cute in anything he wears. Too precious!!!!

Love,
Maw Maw Dee