Sunday, September 10, 2006

OH NO...HE'S ALREADY CRAWLING!!!

I got a little update on Dominick today. All they said was that he was very active and crawling, he stands up in his crib, he's a very happy baby, and he eats well. It breaks my heart that I wasn't there to watch him learn to crawl, but I pretty much knew he was probably crawling so it wasn't really a surprise.

I miss Dominick more than anyone could possibly imagine (except for those of you in the same exact situation, of course). But he is worth all the heart ache in the world...I am so in love with that little boy!!! And I am forever grateful for this whole experience. As hard as this is on me, at the same time it is the most AMAZING thing I could have ever imagined. My family and I have been bonding with his pictures and video and the memories from our visit for the past 7 months...and we are so IN LOVE!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been an amazing journey!!!!
We love him so......much. He is so precious. Let us OUT of PGN please.............

Love you so much,
Maw Maw Dee

Dominick's Mommy said...

I love you to Mom and I am so thankful that you guys all love Dominick so much!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyn... I finally figured how to post! Dominick is the luckiest little boy in the world. He has a mother who is so strong and loving! We can't wait to meet him!!! God Bless you and your entire family.

Christine

Andrea said...

DID I HEAR A RUMOR?? Is it TRUE??? Oh, please let it be true!!

Candy said...

OH MY GOSH POST THE GREAT NEWS ALREADY!!!! HUGS Candy and Kya Blu

Anonymous said...

I keep checking in here to see if anything has been updated - ahem.

Spill it, sistah!

Love,
Betsy