Tuesday, August 29, 2006

AWESOME NEWS FROM ONE OF MY BLOGGER BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to announce that Holly and baby Gia are OUT, OUT, OUT of PGN. She had been in for 123 days and living in Guatemala for 3-4 months. Wow, I am sooooo happy for her. Praise God!

Okay God, now it's our turn. We've been in for 131 days, that's almost 5 months, YIKES! Pleeeaaaase let us out Mr. PGN man. I got an email from my agency yesterday and all it said was that my case is STILL in PGN. I can't tell you what a relief it was to not hear "You've been kicked out for the 4th time". Thank you Jesus that I haven't been kicked out again (as far as we know).

CONGRATULATIONS Holly, Gia, and Zoe!!!!!! You'll be home reeeaaaaalll soon! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for Holly. Now it's your turn, come on Mr. PGN man, LET US OUT !!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

HollyGee said...

I feel it, your turn is soon. a whole bunch of us long timers have been getting out lately. Thanks so much for the shout out.

:)Holly and Gia

Andrea said...

You WILL get out soon! I just know it! Then we'll be cheering you on when you go down and bring Dominick HOME forever!

Hang in there!!

JuJu - said...

Hang in there - your turn is NEXT!!The entire McKenzie Crew is cheering you guys on and we are all going to have a special prayer at dinner tonight that Dominick gets out of PGN soon!!!!

Looking for good news from you SOON!!:)

Julia

Dominick's Mommy said...

Aaawwww, thanks Julia. That is so sweet of you and I really appreciate it. Take care!
Lynn