Monday, July 6, 2009

Swim Lessons and Boots

Dominick didn't learn a tremendous amount from 2 weeks of swim lessons but I am excited to announce that he finally swam COMPLETELY ON HIS OWN at my friend's pool last week. It was so cute. He'd just jump toward us and start swimming and we'd just keep walking back away from him. He swam about 10 foot out to us until we'd reach out to pick him up. He doesn't know how to lift his face out the water for a breath or to stop, so we'd just let him paddle his little arms for about 10 feet and then scoop him up. So cute!
Dominick chasing his swim instructor on a noodle.
Learning to float on his back.

Swimming to his swim instructor.


This is for you Ms. Jeanna. Thanks for the boots, Dominick loves them. I thought he'd like me to post this picture for any future girlfriends to see, ha ha!





7 comments:

Beth said...

I love the boots!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking MAN!!!!!!!!

Love,
Maw Maw

Rhonda said...

He can pose for a magazine in those boots. So cute.
He is doing great with his swimming.

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
I'm so glad Dominick is getting use of Bruce's old boots. They look great! I love the whole outfit.
Gina

Anonymous said...

I love the undies and boots! That is THE cutest! Glad he enjoyed his swimming lessons...I love the one where is floating on his back with his little pointy toes! He is so adorable!
P.S. There is another guat-get together in Sept..Same place...will talk later.
Janice

Anonymous said...

Lynn... I don't think he could get any cuter..... sooo adorable. hope you guys are doing wonderful..

christine

Alida said...

Haha. I love it. He is just too cute. He looks like he enjoyed the swim lessons too.