Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trip to the Beach

We took a trip to the beach with my mom, dad, youngest brother, his two daughters, and our 3 puppies. It was absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for better weather, a nicer condo, or a more perfect vacation!!! The children had a wonderful time and got along perfectly!!!


Nicole (4), Dominick (3) and Izzy (2) on our balcony



My mom and Izzy


Dominick would have stayed in this boat ALL day if we would have let him. It was the only way he felt completely safe in the ocean and he loved it!




My dad and Izzy




My brother and his oldest daughter Nicole




Dominick jumping to my mom


Nicole jumping to my Mom
My two boys crashed out after a long day in the sun!



An amusement park with rides for young children.


We also spent a fun day at a water park but I didn't bring my camera.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that sure looked like some fun in the sun! So glad ya'll had a good time...There is nothing like just spending some good quality family time together. You just can't beat it! Hope to see ya soon!
Janice

Rhonda said...

What fun pictures. They looked like they had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. We sure did have fun watching the kids have fun. It was nice to take a family vacation.

Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

It is awesome to see how Dominick is doing. I had lost your blog address... Come join fftia.org where many of the CWA families share their journeys. Laura

Alida said...

Love all the pictures of the kiddos. They all are growing so fast. Dominick looks like a little man. I hope you managed to get a few of you with him.