Monday, March 2, 2009

Baseball Fun

Dominick has suddenly showed an interest in sports and has been carrying balls around asking us to play with him. Jon pitched a few balls to him and he actually hit a few so Jon ran out and bought him a t-ball set and a soccer goal set.














Don't ask me how he ends up hitting the ball with his eyes closed...luck maybe???




I told him Paw Paw would be soooo proud so now he keeps asking for Paw Paw to come visit. Time for Paw Paw to retire and move closer to couch Little Man's baseball team (my dad couched my brothers' baseball teams every summer for many years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynn... he is beautiful! I loved the pics. Wyatt was wearing one of his outfits today!!!!! We sure have enjoyed the clothes and toys! Hope you guys are doing wonderful!!!

Christine