Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cute Conversation with Little Man!

We were driving in the truck the other night and suddenly Dominick said "I want to go to Baton Rouge!" Jon and I looked at each other for a second wondering where Dominick heard that word from and then I said "Where do you want to go?". Again Dominick said "Baton Rouge". Then Jon said "Who lives in Baton Rouge?" and Dominick's answer was "GEORGE BUSH!... HE'S OLD!" Jon and I started cracking up laughing, we had both guessed by this point that he learned about George Bush and Baton Rouge (our state capitol) at school. So Jon said "Who told you about George Bush Dominick?" and he replied "Mrs. Jean told me that. He's old. George Bush is old Dad!" Too cute!!!! What a precious conversation with my most precious little man. I guess Dominick is learning something at school even though his teacher says he has trouble being quiet and being a good listener, hee-hee. We have been teaching him at home how to close his lips and keep them closed when Mrs. Jean is "having class time".

Practicing keeping his mouth shut

Demonstrating his "Mater Eye" from the Cars show.

By the way, I asked him while typing this "Dominick, who is Obama?" because I was wondering if his teacher had started talking about our new president and Dominick said "Barrak Obama". Then I asked him "Where does Barrak Obama live?" and his reply was "Ummm, George Bush!"

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I much rather Dominick with his big smile on his face. He looks sad with his mouth shut.
I wonder how George Bush likes Barrak Obama living with him???
Ha Ha Ha
Too Cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh that precious Little Man. What a gift he is. Too adorable!!!!!!

Love,
Maw Maw