Saturday, September 6, 2008

Humming Bird Mania

Humming birds have taken over my backyard. Seriously, there is a minimum of four humming birds at my one feeder at all times. It is usually more like 7-8 birds fighting over the feeder. I've never seen anything like it. There are so many of them it looks like bees swarming. I have to fill up the entire feeder every single day. They make a lot of noise too but my camera didn't pick that up too well. Here is a little video.




Dominick is doing well. He no longer takes naps which is just killing me. We make him lay down for at least 1-2 hours every day but he WILL NOT fall asleep. The problem is, he really needs a nap. He is so cranky all afternoon!!!



Also, don't know if I mentioned it but he is fully potty trained, WHOO-HOO!!! No more pulls-ups, big boy underwear all the way. I even try to match his underwear to his outfit everyday, hee-hee! (Most of them are solid colors)


This is for you mom-I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post!!!!!!! Two things that I love hummingbirds and violets.....Your violet is perfectly beautiful and I'm JEALOUS to say the least...about your hummingbirds. Love Little Man's underwear and love that he and Nicole are POTTY TRAINED.

Love,
Mom

Rhonda said...

Yea Hoo on the potty training. His little tush looks so cute in his big boy underwear. The hummingbirds were amazing. I occasionally get one in my yard. I'm going to have to buy a feeder, maybe I will get more.

Anonymous said...

If anyone has videos or pics of little boys taking dick in the butt message my kik account alvinseville15