Monday, March 3, 2008

More Train Parties

Dominick had so much fun this weekend. He went to another b-day party and they rented the same little train we had rented for Dominick's party so he was able to enjoy it again!





I'm the photographer and videographer of the family so it is rare to see pictures of myself. I guess Daddy was so happy to have off 1 and a half whole days of work that he decided to get camera-happy. (Jon usually works at least 6 days a week, usually 7 days and he's always tired. )


Dominick is looking forward to going to another b-day party this coming weekend. It is his fake-cousins' 2nd birthday (the triplets). He's also soooo looking forward to seeing his Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw and his real cousins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sha baby boy! He just loves that train. I think you should just BUY it!! hehe. Give a big kiss from us~
Janice

Rhonda said...

I love the pictures of you and Dominick by that beautiful lake. Dominick is having some busy weekends lately. Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness !!!!!! Is that sunglasses Dominick is wearing. So................CUTE.

Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Hi Lynn,

Just checking in. I have been out of the cyber-world for a while. Dominick is growing into a handsome little tot!!! Have a blessed Easter weekend!

- Jodi