Monday, January 21, 2008

Maw Maw & Paw Paw's House

We went to my parents' house to see my 2 nieces I hadn't seen in over a year. Almost all of us ended up sick and feeling totally yucky and it was so cold and wet the kiddos didn't get to go outside and play so our weekend wasn't as fun as it could have been for the kiddos. They are coming to visit us in a few weeks so we are crossing our fingers that the weather will be awesome and everyone will be feeling well so they can play outside with all their cool toys and we can go to the zoo, which is one of Dominick's favorite places.




We celebrated my niece/Godchild's 3rd birthday. The kids had fun despite the circumstances of the weather and runny noses. Thank God my fabulous mother was smart enough to buy and wrap a bunch of gifts for Little Man to unwrap also. Smart thinking Mom!!!








Of course we had to light some candles for Dominick (a.k.a. pyromaniac) to blow out along with B-day Girl. The child loves fire...scary!

Busted!!! I walked into the kitchen and caught Paw Paw playing with one of B-day girl's toys all by himself. He hung her little dart board on the cabinets and was throwing the Velcro balls at it. Have you ever heard that saying "Men never grow up!"? It is soooo true.




This is a video of the B-day Girl and Dominick playing their harmonicas (one of their gifts).






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
Nicole looks just like you when you were a little girl, it's amazing. And the baby, Isabella, is just precious. Oh, and of course Little Man too. The video is so cute. I love the harmonicas, they were playing in sync!

Love,
Kate

Rhonda said...

Oh my...look how big Nicole is. And Izzy is adorable. What sweet little girls. Thanks for putting up some pictures of them. I am so happy to see the three of them together.

Betsy said...

Okay, I had no idea there was a new Rougeau baby running around! Looks like it was a full house!

Dominick is such a funny, little guy. And adorable, too. He cracks me up.