Monday, August 6, 2007

No Preservatives, Mom!

I do not cook, so poor Dominick only eats Lil' Entrees when we eat at home. My mom is terribly worried because of all the preservatives and I noticed tonight the package says "NO PRESERVATIVES" so I had to post a picture for her to see. Look at the red circle on the left Mom. Ha ha ha, no more fussing at me about Dominick's meals.

I'm also posting pictures for you (Mom) to see Dominick's new room in the new house. Luckily, I was able to reuse his animal decals from the old house. Those decals cost over $300 so I was glad I was able to salvage them. We had his walls painted a sky blue color with clouds painted at the old house but I just stuck them on the wall at the new house and they look OK. He sure loves them regardless of the wall color. He goes up to each animal and kisses them every morning and every night. Then when he gets in his bed at night he says "ni-ni doo-doo" to the rooster for cock-a-doodle-do, "ni-ni moooo", "ni-ni baaaaa" and so on to each of his animals decals. Please excuse the mess in his room.

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Lynn,
Amelia is a picky eater and we try all kinds of stuff to get her to eat. The graduates dinner that you took a picture of, is one of her favorites. I was so pleased when I gave her this to eat and she ate almost all of it.
That is so cute how Dominick kisses all his animals in the morning. His room looks adorable; even without the clouds. Glad to see you getting settled in.

HollyGee said...

Lynn,

Miss G eats those all of the time too(like every day!!!). I never noticed the "no preservatives" before so now I feel much better feeding them to her...thanks:)

Dominicks room looks adorable.

:)Holly

Candy said...

Love the Decals those are awesome. Girl Kya gets to EAT out like everyday because I don't cook very much at all...lets just say I have every kids menu memorized by heart...Lol Hugs

Anonymous said...

My mom is always warning me about trans fats. I love those little graduates meals because you can feel better about feeding those to your kids when you don't have time to cook!
Dominick is soo sweet with his animals! I miss y'all!
Love,
Kate

Anonymous said...

So glad you pointed that out!!!!!!
I just want Little Man to get the best nurishment that is available to him. After all he is a BUZY boy and he needs all the right stuff to help him keep his energy levels up. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh and also wanted to add that his animals look really cute on his wall. He is such an animal lover....I think he'll be a Vet when he's older.

Love,
Mom

Our Family of 5 said...

Your post put a smile on my face! My sisters and I just had this talk the other day =) I love the animals in his room!

JuJu - said...

the room is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is getting so big:)

gorgeous as ever:)