Wednesday, June 6, 2007

We are leaving Friday night to go to my parents' house and then leaving Saturday morning to go to Florida for the next week so this will probably be my last post until after Father's Day. We will be coming home on Father's Day.


Dominick went to an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor yesterday because he has had so many ear infections and they are going to put tubes in his ears. We don't have the date scheduled yet. I am so glad and hope it works.
The next few pictures are for you Hunnie and Pop.


This is the outfit ya'll bought for Dominick for my baby shower last year. I was surprised it fit him when I tried it in the Spring. He has worn it a lot but the shirt is getting too small so you guys might not get to see him in it.
Dominick never has done well when it comes to smiling for the camera, but now I can't even get him to stand still so I sat him on the kitchen counter for this picture and you can see what he did immediately. Reached for the purse, pulled out the wallet and started pulling everything out of the wallet. This child is into EVERYTHING. Before I can bend down to pick on thing up, he has already gotten into something else. He has been super strong-willed lately and needless to say he has been serving some TIME OUT in his pack-n-play. I keep that stupid thing set up in a spare bedroom for time outs. I usually don't have to use it often, but when I do IT WORKS.
Here is Little Man with a broom in his hand getting ready to sweep. I bought him his own broom because he fights me for mine when I'm trying to sweep but unfortunately it did not work. When I'm sweeping, he wants MY broom of course. I had to put him behind his kiddie gate to keep him out of the kitchen to sweep yesterday because he refused to let me use the broom. And of course he screamed his head off the whole 5 minutes I swept.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like cutie pootie got a bang trim....so cute. Little Man's brown eyes just light up....so adorable.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Just had to add, "oh my GOSH that is some cuteness." I know he doesn't really need time out....it's all Mommy's fault, right Dominick.

Maw Maw Dee