Thursday, April 5, 2007

Dominick went to his first Easter egg hunt last Saturday and had a blast. It was at our church and they had about 10 fun jumps, pony rides, face painting, games, and food. It was really cool.

He loooooved riding the pony. He had a smile on his face the whole time after they started moving.


They painted a little chick on his face, so cute!

Here's the egg hunt!



Dominick is growing so much! He's not a baby any more :(

He is wearing 24 month clothes. He can still wear 18 month easily if it is separate shorts and shirts, but in the one pieces he's wearing 24 months. We just bought him a new pair of Puma in a size 6. So sad, they don't even come in the cute extra small shoe boxes like his older shoes came in.

Sorry this is so blurry, but they are brown Puma's.

He's Dominick with his Easter gifts from his Granny (Jon's mom). She gave him the cutest elephant Easter basket.


This is the only candy I bought Dominick f0r Easter. I bought him the BIGGEST chocolate rabbit I could find. It's about 2 feet tall. And NO,he will not be eating ANY of this so don't freak out. Dominick rarely/never eats sweets. He's a wonderful eater and will eat all the fruits and veggies I offer him! Jon was so mad at me for buying this because he doesn't care for sweets which means I will be the only one eating it and Jon would REALLY like for me to lose weight instead of gaining it. Oh well, hopefully my brothers will help eat it.

Guess what, today was my last day of school for the next 10 days and the children's Easter party. Weellll, I got a call 1st thing this morning at work telling me Dominick had gotten kicked out of daycare AGAIN. This time for pink eye. I panicked at first because they couldn't find a substitute teacher for me and I didn't want my students' Easter party ruined. But when they did find a sub., I was so super happy to go home a day early. YIPPPEEEEE!!!

We will be going to my parents' house for the next few days. We're gonna take Dominick to the beach in Biloxi tomorrow just to play in the sand. And on Sat. we are taking him to the New Orleans zoo. It should be a fun weekend!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED EASTER AND REMEMBER, JESUS SUFFERED AND DIED ON THE CROSS AND THEN ROSE FROM THE DEAD JUST FOR YOU!!!!! SO THAT OUR SINS COULD BE FORGIVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I was hoping you would post since you had OFF today. Hope Dominick's eyes clear up very soon. Looking forwoard to a fun weekend.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great day. Dominick is getting sooo big. Such a little man.
Mrs. Rhonda

Candy said...

HAPPY EASTER...WOW 24 months and size 6 shoes...Kya wears a 3 and is in 12 month clothes. Dominick was such a good boy to let them paint his face. Thanks so much for the VERY SWEET comment about Kya on our Blog. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Jodi Crubaugh said...

HAPPY EASTER!!!! Your church really knows how to put on an Easter Egg hunt!!! I hope you guys had a great Easter!