Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My little man is standing all by himself and he practices quite often. He also says the sounds that these animals make: cow, dog, duck, sheep, monkey, & snake. He says no-no, night-night, bye-bye, mama, dada, eezzz (cheese), cackaaa (cracker), bah (bath), bo-bo (bottle), bwee (peek-a-boo). He is constantly pointing a lights so I had been saying llllight, so he watched my tongue and now he puts his tongue on his teeth and says nnnnni for light. I already have to watch what I say. I said the sh** word once when he slapped a bowl of food out of my hand and he said shhhh. No more saying that word for this Momma. He is a trip and a handful!!!

Look Momma, NO HANDS!!!
I had Christmas pictures scheduled for Dominick so we could have Christmas cards made but he's still a little sick so I decided to take them myself. I used painters tape and taped a sheet to the wall and got some props.
Look at my little man standing all by himself. I can't imagine him walking! YIKES!!!

Here is the Christmas card I created with Kodak's web site and they will mail it to me. I had to scan a copy of it so that's why it isn't very clear. It says:

Wishing you Jesus's Peace, Joy and Love!

Feliz Navidad!

(Merry Christmas)

Love,

Jonathan, Lynn &

Dominick Mejia Duhon

10 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Very good pictures. I did Maya's picture on my Christmas cards this year. I will be in Guatemala with her over the holidays. Dominick is so cute.

Andrea said...

VERY cute- you did a really great job! Who needs those expensive studios. LOVE LOVE Love the card. Dominick is getting cuter every day- and he was a doll to start! What a precious gift this Christmas season!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome intelligent man!!! I'll start saving lots of money for Ana's dowry, maybe we can work something out when they grow up! ;) Really, he is really progressing nicely!

JuJu - said...

Once again you soooo impress me girl! I love the pics - SO creative!

He is a cutie!

Juila

Anonymous said...

Great job with your photo abilities. Guess it helps to have such a handsome baby to pose for you. Oh! One more word Dominick says is BeBe for baby when he sees himself in a mirror. Love that outfit.
Love,
Maw Maw Dee

Anonymous said...

Chunkey Monkey's Maw Maw just left me a comment!!! LOL Ana's grandmother is a Maw Maw too! I just LOVE Maw Maw's!!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, WHERE did you get that little Christmas outfit? I'm dying here! I must have one!

Those pictures are adorable. Forget the portrait studio - yours are great! And I love reading your Dominick stories. He sounds like such a precocious little guy.

-Betsy

Dominick's Mommy said...

Betsy,
I got his outfit at a children's store in Picayune, MS but my mom said she saw the same outfit at her Dillard's.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Who needs a photographer, when you have skills like you do! I am impressed. I did Ann Marie's last year and they weren't very impressive. hahaha! I hope you are all doing wonderful and enjoying this cold weather (finally)!! Dominick gets cuter every time..... does he like older women??? Ann Marie is only 8 months older than him. hahaha.

Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Very nice on the pictures! I don't think I have skills like that.